[L2Ork-dev] Suggestions...?

Mario Sottile - Marionetas Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:51:17 EDT 2020

> Thank you for sharing. I am curious how is this different from the
> regular route?
I use MobMuPlat as interface in my tablet to control PureData and OBS,
using OSC messages. Becasue of this, I use a lot of [route] objects, like:

They are buttons or toggles pressed in the tablet. As you can see in
[route] object, every outlet has its own position, no matter where the
correspondent word is. For example in [route], the third outlet is
exactly below "popo", but it is "pipi" outlet. I would have to count how
many words are before "popo" to know where is its outlet. In [route2]
(now called [r2], every outlet is below its word.

I made some fixes. For the moment, it only works with words, not numbers.