[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data: File / Print... PDF

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:46:28 EDT 2020

> even though I made sure to launch the dialog from a background thread to avoid this

I'm not sure what that means. A worker thread can't access the DOM.
Unless you're talking about the background page.

Regardless, the problem is that this is a blocking javascript call. So
it won't matter where you make the call from.

However, the dialog that pops up for sending a message to pd is also
blocking. Does that cause the backend to hang up as well?