[L2Ork-dev] 29,585 messages in console... ???

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:47:24 EDT 2020

It's normal that Pd/Purr searches all these folders. It's not normal that
it prints these messages, though, that's a telltale sign that -verbose is
being used. If you didn't specify that yourself, then it's most likely in
the startup flags in the preferences, so please double check that. If that
doesn't help either, please see
https://agraef.github.io/purr-data-intro/Purr-Data-Intro.html#resetting-the-preferences
.

HTH,