[L2Ork-dev] [GSoC] Purr Data Emscripten Build Progress so far

Zack Lee cuinjune at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:10:14 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm one of the GSoC students and I'm trying to build the Purr Data source
using Emscripten and run a simple patch in a browser.

Although I fixed many errors and was able to build it, there is still a
problem when running a patch in a browser.

So I created a Google Doc (as Ico suggested) that describes the whole
process and where I am stuck at the moment:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JK_Kb1hsqMb3BzhKX8eAa1CA4rwR2yhlqr7Nqy60y7g/edit?usp=sharing

Following the whole steps will take you between 15 and 30 minutes. Please
feel free to leave any comments as you like.

The error I'm currently getting is "error: dac~: bad vector size" and it
seems the incoming vector size is not correctly set for some reason.

It would be helpful if anyone can point me to any files or functions that
might be relevant to this error.

Or any questions/advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Zack