[L2Ork-dev] L2Ork-dev Digest, Vol 77, Issue 8

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 20:33:44 EDT 2020

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:17 PM UDAY MEWADA <udaymewada1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 7:45 PM <l2ork-dev-request at disis.music.vt.edu> wrote:

[...]

> > Welcome!
> >
> > Thanks for sending your proposal. You need to replace the
> > project idea details from the summer-of-code repo with your own
> > written assessment. We should be able to clearly tell that you've read
> > the relevant portions of the code and understand the scope of the
> > changes you are proposing.
> >
> > -Jonathan
> As you told me to replace the project idea details from the
> summer-of-code repo with my written assessment. But in my proposal
> Project Detail is mostly similar to the detail given in summer-of-code
> detail, except addition is of only the conversation between you and
> Giulio Moro.
> Should I add that part of the conversation too in summer-of-code repo
> project detail?

No, you need to write your own description of the project after reviewing
relevant parts of the code.

The project idea is a starting point. I wrote it in a few minutes with my
own mental model of the code and how things inter-operate. If I were to make
a proposal out of it I would go back and ensure that it's the best approach and
that all the details are correct and make sense.