[L2Ork-dev] how to inteligent patch in Purr Data? (was Re: atomic multi-step undo and pd vanilla)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 02:13:25 EDT 2020

Em dom., 21 de jun. de 2020 às 01:23, Jonathan Wilkes <
jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> escreveu:

> You certainly know Pd's documentation well enough to do your due diligence
> and look in the

usual places before posting here.

Not Purr's as I never really use it. And I had searched. Help=>search gave
me nothing, Edit menu also had no shortcuts, I also searched youtube... At
one point I just thought I'd ask. In the future please don't assume I'm
being negligent, cause then I need to devote time to defend myself and now
here we are. I see how you'd assume that though. I also assumed you
certainly knew about Pd's changelog or how to find it...

Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for your answer.