[L2Ork-dev] atomic multi-step undo and pd vanilla

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:41:32 EDT 2020

Oh, "intelligent patching*" is also one of the new additions to vanilla
never mentioned in the release notes and not even documented anywhere in Pd
Vanilla.

It's something I have on my list to document it somewhere, but anyway, I
can't live without it anymore... it'd be really nice if Purr Data also had
it.

so that's another something for your list ;)

cheers

*
https://vimeo.com/273707442
https://vimeo.com/279631360