[L2Ork-dev] Bunch of commits and a merge request from my branch

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Jun 8 13:21:27 EDT 2020

I see. It's because I did not deal with branches properly. The silver
lining it is included as part of the ggee merge request :-)

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061