[L2Ork-dev] [GSoC] Purr Data Emscripten Build Progress so far

Zack Lee cuinjune at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:59:08 EDT 2020

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your tip.

I tried replacing all existing dsp_add() function calls' last argument with
(t_int)64 but it still generated the same error.

Yesterday, I tried a different approach by starting from a pd-vanilla
emscripten source files and adding purr data code when needed. I could at
least remove the "dac~: bad vector size" error but still there's another
error "pd-to-gui socket: Bad file descriptor" which I believe is related to
"pd/src/s_inter.c" file.

I will try out more things today and will update you at our
meeting tomorrow.

Best,
Zack