[L2Ork-dev] joining gitlabs to submit an issue

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Jul 20 14:39:04 EDT 2020

Hi Guy,

To add to Jonathan's question, why are you trying to install from
source? We offer prebuilt packages for all platforms in which case you
should not need to install Homebrew or any other dependencies. Hope this
helps.

On 7/19/2020 4:01 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 3:56 PM Guy Whittaker <ugyballoons at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I’ve been making music for a while on my laptop & I play drums.
>>
>> I want to synthesise the sound of concrete tiles hitting each other so, to that end, I've just started working through the tutorial for Pure Data at home.
>>
>> I’m working on a MBP running MacOS Sierra. Homebrew threw up too many errors for me to deal with in attempting to install the dependencies so I abandoned installing from source and am running Version 2.11.0 (20200528-rev.8bf9dbb5) from binary.
>>
>> I’ve come across an issue with the gui that doesn’t seem to have a ticket so wanted to add it.
>> I don’t know the terminology to describe what’s happened and can’t recreate the problem deliberately yet but have taken a video of the problem in action.
>>
>> Would you be willing to help me submit the ticket?
> Hi Guy,
> Sure. Do you have a link to the video of the issue?
>
> Best,
> Jonathan
>
>> Best wishes,
>> Guy

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Director, Human Centered Design iPhD
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061