[L2Ork-dev] Current HEAD of Purr Data is broken

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 08:40:05 EDT 2020

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 4:20 AM Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Not much compares to the Asus C201.

That looks like a really nice machine. Apparently, they're out of stock,
but of course there are newer models available.

Yeah, the Pinebook Pro looks a bit experimental and flimsy to me, so I'm
really tempted to buy one of these Chromebooks instead, if Purr Data runs
on them. :) I guess that I'll have to install Linux on the device first,
though, to get Purr Data to run on it?

Thanks,
Albert

For the price it is one of the