[L2Ork-dev] help

silvio De Haro silviorevenue at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:05:55 EST 2020

In the end i installed ubuntu, i install puredata and l2ork without problem
on the installation, but l2ork dont appear on the menu, also i try to
execute from terminal, pd-l2ork
but say dont fount, i have all dependences now and download the correct
deb, still dont work, just problem is only with l2-ork