[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data straight patch chords option and disabling grid background

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 04:04:42 EST 2020

Hi all,

First I would really like to congratulate all developers and
contributors about Purr Data. Among the many cool features, having a
higher resolution display I particularly appreciatethe GUI's and ability
to zoom in/out without breaking existing patches :)

I searched around a bit but can't seem to find out if there's a way to
disable 'curved' patch chords and have just straight ones (i.e. like in
Vanilla)... Maybe some hidden option?

Also, running on 2.15.2 (Arch AUR package), I seem to have different GUI
options compared to what is written in the Purr Data Intro page [1]. In
fact instead of 'grid background in edit mode' I have a 'snap to grid
(experimental)' option. My goal would be to be able to _disable_ grid
visualisation even in edit mode (maybe still keeping the snapping).

Thanks!
Lorenzo.