[L2Ork-dev] Patch private abstractions

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:19:48 EDT 2020

Then best case there is to have any name with a dollarsign value be saved
with a name as though it were a class member. I think we want $0-counter to
be there same in each instance of [ab two], so you could save it as
two.$0-counter, two.$0-counter.$1-wrap, etc. or some such. The dot may not
be the best delimiter since it is frequent enough in symbol names. Even
though it looks like this might give public access, probably best to have
that be a file internal private implementation.