[L2Ork-dev] Patch private abstractions

Guillem Bartrina guillembartrina at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:10:00 EDT 2020

Hi,

> Is there 1002 hard-coded into the file?
Yes

> If there are ten instances of ab two are there ten separate definitions for this counter?
Yes, because they may differ from one another

> Do the individual instances necessarily retain their $0 IDs across reload?
No

This is a big problem that I completely overlooked. Since the instances don't retain their $0 ID across reload I have to think of a solution right now. Perhaps the solution will be related to making 'local' [ab]s actually local. I have to think about it more.

-----

Regarding Jonathan's message. I will read it carefully tomorrow.