[L2Ork-dev] purr-data

Brock Allen brock.d.allen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:28:32 EDT 2020

Hey Ico,

Great to hear from you as well! I unfortunately couldn't make it today. I
blocked off next week's session on my calendar so I can deture
distractions. I texted Omavi to join as well. I live in San Jose now and
have been meaning to check out the Stanford laptop orchestra :P

I'll add myself to the sw-dev email list as well.

~Brock