[L2Ork-dev] purr-data

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Apr 16 17:13:36 EDT 2020

Great to hear from you, Brock! We had a session earlier this afternoon. We
look forward to organizing another next week on Thursday, possibly sooner.
Please note we use l2ork at disis.music.vt.edu for all things related to
L2Ork, while we use l2ork-dev for the software development, so please make
sure to join the other list (I will gladly add you). Hope you are well.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061