[L2Ork-dev] GSOC '19

Aayush Surana aayushat98 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:18:42 EST 2019

Hello Jonathan,

I'll take up the issue suggested by you. Regarding the three project ideas,
they were listed according to my priority, but if any project among them is
at a higher priority for the community, I could start with that. It would
be helpful if you could guide me further on which parts of the code to
start looking at.

Thanks and Regards,
Aayush Surana

[image: Mailtrack]