[L2Ork-dev] GSoC reviews

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 13:14:21 EDT 2019

Hi Ico,

Just a reminder that we're supposed to review our students by the 28th.

How is your student doing?

Mine is behind and a bit green. His prototype isn't yet outputting the
Pd messages needed to create an object chain. However, he's got a
functioning parser that can recursively follow the ASCII connections
and associate them with objects. I think it will end up being a useful
feature as it can be used to create live object chains (e.g., typing
the right bracket of "[dac~]" can immediately start outputting sound.
:)

Best,
Jonathan