[L2Ork-dev] purr-data installation xubuntu 18.04 no built-in jack?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 14:01:07 EST 2019

 Hi Julien,
Purr Data or Pure Data?
-Jonathan
    On Sunday, December 22, 2019, 11:25:20 AM EST, Julien Ottavi <julien at apo33.org> wrote:

 Hi Everyone,

thanks to the purr team for putting this together!

I am testing some installation of Purr-data/pd-l2ork on Xubuntu 18.04
for next apodio distro http://apodio.org using this tutorial :
https://agraef.github.io/purr-data/#jgu-packages

Got everything fine (make/make install), pd-l2ork start fine but I
discovered that there is no jack support, is it really true or did I
missed something? As libjack + dev are part of the requirement libraries
I thought it will be integrated but only alsa and oss...

I didn't find anything around the web neither on the archives of the
list... but maybe the issue exist somewhere...

any ideas?

thank you / cheers

Julien

--
JULIEN OTTAVI
Composer, Artist, curator and Doctor in Arts, new music and network

http://www.noiser.org
http://www.apo33.org
http://www.fibrrrecords.net
http://www.apodio.org