[L2Ork-dev] font spec

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 16:40:50 EDT 2019

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 2:16 AM Coniine Dieu <coniinedieu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps we need to move that to GUI and send a message back to core so the core knows where the boxes are, but that requires a big overhaul.

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, that is a big overhaul. However, I think there's a way to do it
incrementally so that it doesn't break
things in the interim.

OTOH I wonder if it would be adequate to just count full-width
characters as two characters in Pd. I'm not sure
there's any guarantee that full-width characters are truly double the
width-- even with DejaVu Sans Mono-- but
it would at least get the border out of the way.