[L2Ork-dev] Google Summer of Code

Supriya Palli supriyaharesh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:07:56 EDT 2019

Hello,

My name is Supriya Palli and I am a first-year Computer Science B.S.
student at Florida State University. I currently finishing up a C++ course
in Object Oriented Programming and am looking for ways to continue my
learning in C++ and other technologies over the summer. I noticed that some
of the projects you have listed for Google Summer of Code include C++ as a
skill, but I am not sure I would meet the other skill requirements. Are
there any specific projects you would recommend for beginners? Or any
projects I could contribute to outside of the Google Summer of Code program?

*Thank You,*
*Supriya Palli*