[L2Ork-dev] GSoC18 project proposal: Change purr-data to double precision floating points

pranay gupta pranayguptastudent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 22:33:55 EDT 2018

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for the review.

Even I was unsure about the name uncritical at first, because it made it
sound like these libraries weren't important. I wills surely rename them
the other libraries.

I didn't have any technical reason behind the decision of starting with
pd/extra first, it was solely because I started going through the codebase
with the extra directory. But now that you have mentioned that the testing
of extra wont be possible before the core interface is changed, I will
surely change this in my development timeline.

I am very sorry for the typos, I will make sure, I correct them all before
you see my proposal again.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Pranay Gupta