[L2Ork-dev] Issue labels

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:34:38 EDT 2018

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 4:06 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> wrote:
> In enumerating the steps to solve a "good-first-bug", I realized I was
> assuming the developer would also be a Purr Data user.

I'd say that, no matter what you're working on (except maybe the most
trivial things), you really need to know how to launch Purr Data (or
Pd) and use it at a basic level. That's just required base knowledge
IMHO. Otherwise you can't even test your changes, nor make any sense
of what the program is doing. The Pd FLOSS manual is a good place to
start: http://write.flossmanuals.net/pure-data.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com