[L2Ork-dev] Issue labels

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:06:05 EDT 2018

Hi list,

In enumerating the steps to solve a "good-first-bug", I realized I was
assuming the developer would also be a Purr Data user.

So I think we need two categories there: "good-first-bug" for
something super simple that does not require pre-existing knowledge of
Purr Data, and maybe "easy" or "simple" for bugs that only require a
single domain of knowledge.

I like the name "good-first-bug". But does anyone has a better name
for the latter?

I'll try to make these changes later tonight. Unfortunately I think it
will mean we end up with zero "good-first-bugs," but that's ok. :)