[L2Ork-dev] Pd-l2ork 1+2 parallel installations (Linux) might go EOL next month

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 11:11:06 EDT 2018

> In L2Ork we are still stuck in 1.x land due to K12 mode and some cosmetic inconsistencies that may need to be addressed.
>  I, however, do not need to have installed them side by side. Thanks.
I know there was some interest by a GSoC student in porting K12 to Purr Data. In that case it may be beneficial to
have version 1 and 2 side-by-side on the same machine.
Albert-- would it be workable to change the install directory and binary to something like "purr" of "purrd"? If so I can
help with that.