[L2Ork-dev] no [text insert] in Purr Data?

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 15:47:44 EST 2018

> hm, not sure I get this, I was only referring about guessing wether or not it explicitly said anywhere...

Please don't guess-- just ask us.

> Well, if you're explicitly referring to a Pd version, I think you should
> keep track and have all features ported or at least have the missing ones
> mapped and clearly pointed out somewhere as "to do". Otherwise, you might
> say it "roughly" compares to a given version, like your issue mentions (and
> maybe be more specific to what that means: "things might be missing, so if
> you see something, say something). I think it'd be better if you kept track,
> but I know it requires a significant amount of work and help. I'd love to
> help too, if possible, but unfortunately I've been too busy with externals
> development - maybe sometime.

When that time comes you are welcome to:

* open an issue with the missing Pd Vanilla objects/features for the current
version number

* make a merge request

* make a request for mentorship to come up with a new way
of tracking Pd Vanilla changes.

Those are the three ways things get done in Purr Data.