[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:43:39 EST 2018

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where are you getting stk on Windows? Is it available as a package in msys2?

Nope, I just compiled it from source
(http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/release/stk-4.6.0.tar.gz).
Builds cleanly in msys2, just run `autoconf && ./configure && make`.

> patch flext so that it doesn't send the tcl
> proc to the GUI which--
> even if it didn't break the parser-- will still scare users.

That's easy as well, just a single line. Patch attached.

If Ico can fix that crash bug, then we're in business. :) I'd
volunteer to add the necessary build magic to tar_em_up.sh, that's not
going to be a big deal AFAICT. We'd need to mirror flext from GH,
though (so that we can apply this patch), and pull that in as a
submodule.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com