[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:08:36 EST 2018

> Here is a better version of the Makefile which just assumes that pd, flext, stk and disis_munger sit next to each other (as subdirs in the same directory).

Where are you getting stk on Windows? Is it available as a package in msys2?

The syntax error is because flext is spitting some tcl procs at the
GUI and somehow they are
breaking the parser. (My guess is that there is an escaped `"`
somewhere in there but I'm not
sure.

So now there are two problems: build a sane cross-platform build
system to replace flext's
manual build system, *and* patch flext so that it doesn't send the tcl
proc to the GUI which--
even if it didn't break the parser-- will still scare users.

Also, that is a tcl proc for a properties window that this particular
external does *not* use.
(Plus who knows what else flext is shooting at the GUI.)