[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:00:33 EST 2018

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 6:57 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> wrote:

> That should at least get you to whatever the 2nd level problems were
> with msys2 and flext. I can't remember if I tested
> building flext under OSX before I gave up, so that needs to be tested, too.

FWIW, I just gave it the old college try, and the sources at
https://github.com/grrrr/flext build cleanly and without any hitches
for me on both Linux and Mac. Tim Blechmann's autoconf support is old
but still works fine for me, even on a bleeding edge system like Arch.
No issues with running `make` twice either, and staged installs with
`DESTDIR` also work fine. I'll try Windows with msys2 later tonight.

Jonathan, maybe we just need to update our flext sources? This stuff
is still actively maintained on GH.

> I know flext is an important system, and since we supported it before
> I'll certainly accept a merge request that gets it
> working again.

Is there anything else (other than disis_munger) in our current source
that needs to be compiled using flext right now?

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com