[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:04:47 EST 2018

Ico, I think that what Jonathan tried to say (maybe he should have been
more blunt about it), is that the existing flext build system just can't be
used any more without breaking the continuous integration stuff he has in
place. The CI is really important. It does all builds automatically at all
times so that we can *always* be sure that, whatever goes in, also builds
on all the supported platforms. It took a while to get it there, so that's
not something to be toyed with.

If we want flext in there, its build system needs to be fixed up so that it
builds on first attempt, without any horrible kludges and manual
intervention. Simple as that. So someone needs to put the effort in. Not me
either. :)

Albert

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com