[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.7 released

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:21:17 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 8:45 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com>
wrote:

> valgrind-3.12.0.SVN

According to the changelog, that bug was fixed in 3.12.0 in October 2016.
But that SVN tag in the version number is suspicious, it might indicate a
pre-release snapshot.

I guess that you can only be sure if you grab the Debian Stretch source
package and have a look at the source file. But it's clear from the error
message that the valgrind version run by CI does check against the wrong
value (after the bugfix it's supposed to check for <=96, not 88).

Do you have the Jessie host still available? Can you check the valgrind
version there? Maybe it was updated after Stretch, but I'm grasping at
straws there... In any case, I'd say that your safest bet is to try and see
whether you can get valgrind 3.13 up and running on that Stretch host in
some way.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com