[L2Ork-dev] More parser fun

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:49:15 EDT 2018

Hi list,

I've now got a text->FUDI parser in Javascript.

In addition to being a sanity check on binbuf_text, this can
be used to get rid of the ad hoc parsers we have strewn
about the source.

Basically what I need now is to go from FUDI-> Pd file format.

It looks like this is essentially a matter of porting atom_string
plus the special strnescape function in m_binbuf.c.

Then we should be able to take arbitrary user input from
the dialog boxes, format it as properly escaped "Pd file
format" strings from within the GUI, then send it on to Pd
for consistent and predictable behavior.

One question: why is strnescape separate from atom_string?