[L2Ork-dev] cord multiconnection

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Oct 22 15:48:33 UTC 2017

Is there an option for disabling multiconnection?

I never need multiconnection, or not like that... it would have been
more usefull to multiconnect several inlet/outlet from a single object
like route or pack than one outlet to several object's inlet

It's actually annoying because I use to select several objects and
connect the first or the last one all the time during patch designing,
so the multi connect is rather a waste of time and energy during
patching than anything yet :)