[L2Ork-dev] custom GUI

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Oct 19 18:07:41 UTC 2017

Hello,

  while I'm swimming into source files to understand deeper the GUI
mechanisms, I'm wondering if it's possible to use node plugins for
drawing my interfaces and doing some complicated stuff like convert ttf
to svg and vice versa...

Also I haven't found out how to refresh image without
destroying/creating [draw image], this is quite useful in projects like
the one I've submitted to pdlist that is about drawing a preview of gem
window.

It would be great if the image data could be stored/retrieved in/from
datastructure, but I don't know yet how to do this.