[L2Ork-dev] L2Ork install and libslv2 aka liblilv

Antoine Z antoine.zavattero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:13:35 UTC 2017

Hi everyone.
I'm trying to use pd-l2ork. I've installed and uninstalled it several times
today due to troubles with some libraries.
pd-l2ork actually works fine but the K12's gui is exactly the same as
classic l2ork.

The thing is the first time I've installed it (following this page:
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/make-your-own-l2ork/software/), I had an
error installing libslv2-dev and slv2-jack (I did force the l2ork
installation that's why I had to uninstall after... whatever...).
I figured out that libslv2 and slv2-jack are part of SLV2 which is now
called liblilv, so I did install this one. After that I reinstall pd-l2ork
but it didn't change anything about K12 working.
I suspect that l2ork isn't linked to liblilv yet (which I'm not sure at
all) and so doesn't recognize it, but I can't install the previous SLV2
package which is no longer on the repositories.

Does anyone have an idea, or a similar problem?

Thanks.
ps: I hope my english is clear enough for you to understand the problem...
ps2: My OS is Ubuntu Studio 17.04