[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data Ubuntu 17.10

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 04:56:52 UTC 2017

Antoine, if you absolutely must have pd-l2ork on 17.04 for the K12 mode,
then you might give the 16.10 package a try, which is available in my
Yakkety PPA, direct link:
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.yakkety/+files/pd-l2ork_20170108+git1723+91d15f7-1_amd64.deb

You'll have to install that manually, because it's for a different Ubuntu
version. I haven't tried it on 17.04 myself yet, not sure whether the
dependencies match up with those on 16.10.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com