[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data Ubuntu 17.10

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Nov 22 19:04:53 UTC 2017

K12 has not yet been fully ported into the purr-data (2.x) branch. Last
time I checked, it has all the K12 abstractions, but they won't work on
all platforms, for instance due to specificity of the bluetooth stack
Wiimote objects will only work on Linux systems at this point in time.
YMMV as far as Arduino support is concerned, as well. So, for the time
being, if you want to use K12 mode, use Raspberry Pi and/or Linux
machine and load up the old 1.x branch. Hope this helps.