[L2Ork-dev] Issue Building for Raspbian Stretch

Benjamin Schmaus benjamin.schmaus at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 16:08:48 UTC 2017

Hi.  I posted an issue at
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues/391 about some problems
installing the listed dependencies at
https://github.com/agraef/purr-data#linux.  I'm trying to build and install
on a Pi 2 running Raspbian Stretch (the lite version with LXDE, otherwise I
don't think I'll have enough disk space).

A couple of the packages couldn't be found (ladspa-foo-plugins and
ubuntustudio-audio-plugins) and after removing them I ran into some
version/package conflicts, i.e.:

  libjpeg62-turbo : Conflicts: libjpeg62
  libmagick++-dev : Depends libmagick++-6.q16-dev but it is not going to be
installed
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused
by help packages.

Any suggestions appreciated.  Thanks.

Ben