[L2Ork-dev] rfc: tiny gui interface

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 19:52:45 UTC 2017

> Sounds good. BTW, does the current purr-data already support iframes?
It doesn't.
An easy place to start would be to load an html file. That can happen completely
in the GUI without communicating with Pd.
There's already a mechanism to send messages to Pd, but we'd need to add a
way for the page to receive messages from Pd.
Then we can start playing around with the interface and figure out whether it's
easier to embed a page in a Pd patch or go the other way around.