[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.2

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 18:14:35 UTC 2017

And also here (with fully updated repo and all the proper tags):
https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/releases

(Yeah, I finally caught up again. Sorry for the long hiatus.)

JGU packages for Arch/Manjaro: https://l2orkaur.bitbucket.io/

JGU packages for Ubuntu (Launchpad PPAs, currently Trusty, Xenial and
Zesty; Artful coming soon): https://l2orkubuntu.bitbucket.io/

The Xenial package for Purr Data 2.4.2 has landed already, Trusty and Zesty
are currently in the build queue and should hopefully be available in a few
hours. For those who need an Artful (Ubuntu 17.10) package right away, I
have that already up in my Test PPA here:
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/test. A proper PPA for
Artful will hopefully become available real soon now...

Enjoy!
Albert

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com