[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:38:29 UTC 2017

well, too bad if we missed this release window, you sure it'll be too
dangerous to try it out just now?

I'm cool anyway, cause it can always force us to work on more updates
before putting it out.

Not sure when the next one will be, but seems we got a little time to add a
couple of more improvements.

cheers