[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:35:07 UTC 2017

It must be a makefile issue after all, in the library root makefile.

Pd-lib-builder doesn't define PD_INCLUDE. It does define PD_PATH for
PD-X compatibility and should find binary and source files from there
if the tree layout is similar. If not, you can specify PDBINDIR and
PDINCLUDEDIR in the central library makefile.

Katja