[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:46:58 UTC 2017

yeah, I thought it might be something in pd-lib-builder

but I just tested it again here on windows (finally had my hands on the
machine) and it was all fine. I'm using MINGW32, the pd-lib-builder, and I
have the latest vanilla in the proper folder, so I guess it finds what it
needs to without any hassle

you probably should be able to edit things and make it find what you need
anyway

cheers