[L2Ork-dev] two blockers to next Purr Data release

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:30:07 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 1:31 AM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Albert tackled the lyonpotpourri blockers, and I just commited the
> bugfix for the partially ported loadbang/initbang/closebang interface.
>
> So it looks like we're ready for another release.

Yep, let's go for it! I'm always running the latest here, and it's looking
good to me.

For the record, here's what we've got since the previous bugfix release
(cf. https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/compare/2.1.1...master):

- minor bugfix in the console (duplicate messages weren't printed after
clearing)

- various bugfixes in objects and internal API functions (message boxes,
dropdown atom, loadbang-related issues)

- updated lyonpotpourri to the latest 3.0 version to fix various 64 bit
issues on Linux and macOS

- saving the preferences is now *much* faster on the Mac

- proper version is now shown in the generic "About" box on the Mac

- some minor fixes in the default startup config

- some cosmetic changes in the accompanying documentation files (README,
LICENSE.html et al), in particular clarified the license terms of the
various parts of the package

- and, of course, the all-important new animated "About Pd-L2ork" popup,
see screencast below :-)

Cheers,

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com