[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:52:51 UTC 2017

> Why is there Purr Data-specific documentation?  Is it only because of
> [comment]?

Yes, I made extensive use of [comment] throughout cyclone's documentation.
So I have a separate version without any [comment] object until we fix this
(that is: update comment ourselves - as there's a lot to do yet - and then
make a purr data version of it).

While we're at it, a minor change could be made to purr data's [Scope~],
which is the ability to be loaded as [scope~] - this is a change we made in
several objects. They still can be loaded with capital letters for
backwards compatibility, but now the default is without capital letters.

All [scope~] objects in cyclone's documentation is without capital letters,
so they won't work without this change!

cheers