[L2Ork-dev] cyclone merge resolution (Re: updating cyclone)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 20:18:47 UTC 2017

> I vote for cyclone_ops, to avoid the potential name collisions that
> Jonathan describes.

hi, I'm including matt and derek's emails so they don't get cut out of this
loop (not sure if they're on the list).

And let me take the opportunity to reply to this and also try to be clearer
for once. There are 3 things I'd rather it would happen than renaming the
library, as I pointed before. If it comes down to the one option I'm most
strongly opposed to, fine... but it'd be cool to hear any possible
objection on those other options. And just so it is really clear, I am not
willing to force this change upstream. You're free to do it, I won't kill
myself or cry, but I won't be a part of it, it will be a separate branch in
Purr Data.

Thanks