[L2Ork-dev] purr-data side-by-side with pd-l2ork ?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:04:42 UTC 2017

Fixed as of purr-data 20170108+git3228+1416566-1 (now available in the
Xenial and Trusty PPAs). Both Pd-L2Ork and Purr Data can now be installed
on the same system and will happily coexist. Same goes for my latest Arch
packages in the AUR and my binary Pd-L2ork repo. Note that to make that
work, I had to move the user config in Purr Data to ~/.purr-data (it
previously shared the config data with Pd-L2Ork, but that isn't possible
any more because they each have their own library path now).

Also please note that I can't build Wily packages any more, Launchpad has
all of a sudden stopped supporting it. :( Why that is isn't clear to me, as
Vivid, which has been EOLed for much longer, is still available in the
Launchpad menus. So if you're still running Wily, you may want to try the
Xenial packages (not sure whether that works) or upgrade your system to
Xenial which is an LTS and thus guaranteed to stick around much longer.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com