[L2Ork-dev] Non-signal *left* inlet visualization of a dsp object

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:49:21 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will have a closer look at it today, and see whether I can find the exact
> commit in vanilla which fixed that bug.

Found it. A quick 'git bisect' revealed that this already got fixed in
0.47.0 as a byproduct of this commit here (the relevant changes are in
m_obj.c): https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/commit/7e297257

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so here's how the latest
revision of Purr Data in my dev branch runs the test patch now:

[image: Inline image 1]

All fine and dandy. :) The synth patch with the faust~ objects that started
this thread is also looking good now (and actually works):

[image: Inline image 2]
Looks like I was lucky that Miller incidentally fixed this while working on
clone~, so that I can enjoy properly looking *and* working signal objects
without a main signalin now.

While I was at it, I also backported two more signal inlet-related bugfixes
from 0.47.0. Jonathan, expect a merge request real soon.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com