[L2Ork-dev] RPi3 l2ork installation

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Feb 12 15:56:44 UTC 2017

Hi Aidan, and thank you for your interest in pd-l2ork. The old RPi is
arm6 and the new is arm7. If you are using Raspbian, I discovered it has
some issues pulling certain packages when they are a part of the
dependencies. For this reason, you may need to do the following:

Please note these instructions apply to pd-l2ork not Purr-Data a.k.a.
pd-l2ork 2.0, although they may very well apply there, as well.

1) make sure pd-l2ork is not partially installed (as in installed with
an error and therefore left unconfigured)--if it is, the following
option may uninstall it first in which case the step 2 may need to be
done twice. You will need to have internet access via RPi for these
steps to work.

2) type:

sudo apt-get install libstk0-dev libfluidsynth-dev librtaudio-dev
librtmidi-dev

3) after it has installed, try again (this is assuming you are in the
folder where pd-l2ork deb file is located):

sudo dpkg -i pd-l2ork*deb

4) type:

sudo apt-get -f install

Let me know if this fixes your problem. Thank you.